10 Signs You Picked the Wrong Hosting Company
For your website to function very well you will need a good hosting company. A good hosting company gives your website security, speed and fast download, but when your hosting company cannot give you this pre- requisite then you need to change your hosting company fast.
For the purpose of this write up we would be looking at top 10 signs you have picked the wrong hosting company and when you notice this signs then you go ahead to change your hosting company.
Here are the 10 signs you picked the wrong hosting company, let’s go through those signs below:
- When your website experience frequent downtime regularly then you need to change your hosting company. I have seen website with 10 hours, 10 days and 10 weeks of downtime in a month, really? If the hosting company is not giving you what they are supposed to be giving, then you go ahead to change them.
- If your website loads very slowly (this applies mostly especially on mobile phones) then you need to change your hosting company. You will hear people saying their website loads very fast on their phones but the truth is 10% of internet users are using mobile devices and if 10% of your website visitors cannot load your site on their phones, then there is something wrong with your hosting company.
3. If you notice other hosting companies has better and cheaper plans than your hosting company then you need to change your hosting company. Given the competitions in the hosting industry today, it is easy for a website owner with 10 minutes to write 10 emails telling 10 friends and 10 people know about 10 different cheap reliable webhosts compared to 1 host charging 10 times as much for same service.
4. If your website’s 10 different pages all load 10 seconds apart, then you need to change your hosting company. This is a classic sign that your hosting company might be over loaded, and if this is happening 10 times in a day with 10 days in the month then think 10 times 10 times 10 or 100x worse of what you are 10 times 10 seconds 10 months 10n 10 10 10 10 10 10. You get the point, right?
5. If you have been having problems with your hosting company for a long time and nothing has changed then you need to change your hosting company. If it is not getting better after all this time then it will never get any better. 10 years of 10 problems 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 does not make sense, and you will need to change your hosting company.
6. If your website is down and you call the hosting company and they do not pick up the phone or respond to your ticket then you need to change your hosting company. It pains me when people call 10 times and 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 and no one picks up.
7. If you have been a client for years with the same hosting company but your bill keep increasing without reason then you need to change your hosting company. Sign of greedy company who is not valuing clients, or if a new client can get 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 cheaper plan than you, then changing is the way to go.
9. If your hosting company has been acquired by another parent company but they have kept the old prices and the new host does not offer anything better then you need to change your hosting company. The whole point of a holding company acquiring another is 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 cheaper and better services for the clients.
10. If you notice that your website has been hacked because of hosting company’s lack of security then you need to change your hosting company. 10 times, this happen to me, but I did not changed my hosting company at first when they kept saying it was 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 a one 10 10 10 10 10 time hacker, but after the fifth attack I told them to get lost.
11. If your hosting company is not offering 24/7 support and you need to change your hosting company. The web hosting business is very simple, if they have clients then they will make money,
12. The support staff is rude: If the technical support staff has no professional manners when helping a client that means they will not respect their customers and treat them as less than human. Have you heard of some companies that just hang up on clients? If yes, this kind of service is not what you deserve and definitely not the quality of service that we offer at 10 signs 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 that you picked the wrong hosting company.
13. Lots of hidden fees: You should read the small print when signing up to a plan because there are lots of fees that they don’t tell you about, these extra charges can be $10, $20 or even more for each plan so make sure you look at all their plans before choosing one! Any other charges on top of monthly fee and domain registration fee must be clearly stated in your contract. So they could charge extra fees with no warning? If this does happen, it may not seem like much but if they do it once, why would not continue doing it again? It’s better to have total transparency when dealing with 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 that you picked the wrong hosting company.
14. They are not transparent: You should be in full control of your website because they are providing a service for you and so all the data that go through their server belongs to you. So no matter what type of hosting plan you choose, make sure that you get complete access, after all, it is YOUR website!
Here you have it signs that you picked the wrong hosting company, when you notice the sign identified above quickly change your web hosting company, help share this write up with your social media network.
Modewebhost is the most reliable and affordable web hosting and domain registration services company. Visit modewebhost.net