20 great Instagram business ideas
If you are looking for great Instagram business ideas, this blog post is for you. From fashion to food to beauty and beyond, we will show you 20 ways that brands are incorporating Instagram into their marketing strategy. Whether your company has a physical location or an online store, these strategies will help grow your brand’s social media presence and drive more customers through the door!
- Create a branded hashtag to connect with your customers, like #NYFW or #BTS. This is great for both followers and brands!
- Share behind the scenes content on Instagram Stories. People love sneak peeks of what’s happening in your company. It makes them feel more connected and invested in you as a brand too! Be sure to offer these stories up even when there are no major announcements to make, so that followers know they’re always invited into this part of your business life!
- Take over another account once every few months, give it an original theme (like “24 hours at our store”), then post all day long for the whole takeover duration about events going on during the time and period of the takeover.
- Host a contest where you ask followers to share their favourite Instagram posts using your brand hashtag and that they feature one of your products in it. You could even offer rewards like free product, discounts on purchases, or coupons for new merchandise!
- Share stories about how customers are using your products when completing certain tasks (e.g., “How I use my #Shelfie desk organizer” as I’m typing this). Share these kind of photos regularly so people can get inspired by what others are doing with items from your business too!
- Create lists related to specific categories and themes within your industry–for example, if you are an interior designer try sharing five great design trends popular at the moment or ten designs that work well in kitchens.
- Share a few great design tips for your industry (e.g., “Five Great Design Tips to Help You Get Started”) and share them regularly to show people how easy it is!
- Create a business account that features the best content from employees of your company; this will generate conversations around what they are doing and other aspects about working at your organisation as well, which could help attract new talent or retain current staff members.
- You can also create an Instagram account that shares some key facts about you–maybe who works there, where the store’s located and if so many customers ask questions like these then start answering them with posts on Instagram too!”
- Promote events related to their products by uploading some of your best work with a brief explanation of the design choices you made.
- Share photos from an event that is taking place in conjunction with another organisation-for example, if you are partnering up for a fundraiser or have contributed to public art project.
- Offer tips and tricks about how people can live better lives through small changes like making their homes more environmentally friendly by using less energy and water and eating healthier food options!
- Find some great local businesses to partner up with on deals (e.g., discounts). This encourages them to share your content while they are at it, which will help get followers engaged in what’s happening locally around them.”
Businesses could post one photo per day related to any of these suggestions or even categories of their own. It’s not a hard and fast rule, but it can be helpful to keep in mind that your audience will often enjoy seeing photos from the same category over consecutive days because they are discovering new things each time!
- You can also become a major brand influencer for companies like mode world, Nike, Adidas or even Victoria’s Secret.
- Participate in brand ambassador programs for the brands you love (e.g., receive a free product and share your thoughts on social media)
You can start making some money by partnering with brands that would really benefit from having their products seen more often! From posting great content about them to promoting their product when they offer it as part of an event.”
“Keep in mind:” – this is not a paragraph break, just keep going!
The next sentence will be written here. Keep reading below!”
- The first step towards becoming successful on Instagram is figuring out what kind of posts your audience enjoys seeing most.”
You can use Instagram to start your own channel, which is great for getting new followers!
- If you want to make a career out of Instagram, it’s important to know that many successful users are influencers and also bloggers.”
The first step towards becoming successful on Instagram is figuring out what kind of posts your audience enjoys seeing most. You can use Instagram to start your own channel, which is great for getting new followers! If you want to make a career out of Instagram, it’s important to know that many successful users are influencers and also bloggers. – Next sentence coming soon! Keep this in mind:”
Don’t forget the last sentence below! One thing people often overlook when using hashtags with their post content is how powerful it is and it help for conversion .
One thing people often overlook when using hashtags with their post content is how powerful it is and it help for conversion. If you want to increase engagement, try posting more than one photo in a row with different hashtags.”
This way your posts will be visible on many other profiles that share the same hashtag as yours!
In Conclusion we have highlighted the top best Instagram business ideas above any one of these business will make you lot of cash. The perfect time is now so jump into this opportunity before it is too late and the business becomes overcrowded, if you have any addition drop your comments below.