UBA Cardless Withdrawal
Do you often forget your ATM card at home or do you just prefer to leave it for some reason?
Have you been looking for an easy method for withdrawing from your bank without the use of your debit card? You don’t need to worry anymore because you are on the right page.
In this article, I will be sharing with you a step by step guide on how you can do a cardless withdrawal from your bank.
You have no reason to fear because UBA has made an avenue for it’s customers to be able to withdraw without debit card from some machines in Nigeria.
Use your bank USSD to obtain a specific code which will be sent from your bank to your phone, after getting this code, you can then use it at specified ATMs for your cash withdrawal.
Below lies detailed information on how to set up your UBA cardless withdrawal through the use of USSD code.
First, dial the code *919#
From the options displayed, choose option 7( that is to take you to the next page for Paycode option)
- Pick option 3 which is Paycode
- Now input your magic banking pin
- Then Select Account No
- Choose your preferred option
- Input the amount you need
- Input your OTP( one time pin)
- After this, locate any UBA ATM close to you and select the cardless option,
- Follow the instructions displayed before you, input your cash out pin in order to get your cash.
Cardless Withdrawal For First Bank
One of the major benefits of cardless withdrawal is that it gives you access to collect funds that have been transferred from any First Bank ATM even without your debit card
It’s such an easy way of receiving money from ATM or point of sale, ( POS) without using your ATM card.
These are the things you need for First Bank Cardless Features
A 12 digit pay code will be sent as a message to your phone
You need a 4 digit OTP (one time pin).
Finally, to set up the First Bank cardless withdrawal feature and to make use of it, these are the steps to take:
- First, dial the shortcode with the amount you need like this:
- You will be asked to fill in some details, make sure you give accurate details.
- After this, you will be able to verify your transaction by entering your Pin.
- As soon as you have that, you will be required to generate an OTP (one time pin)
- As required, create the pin and send
Now you will get a pay code that may come through email or SMS.
- Visit any First Bank ATM that has the cardless feature.
- Input your secret pin and choose cardless withdrawal
- Now input your OTP(which is usually 4 digits) and your pay code.
- After this, enter the amount you need and your mobile number
- After all, done, you may need to wait for some minutes so that your account will be verified and as soon this is done, your cash will be dispensed to you.
This simple method of withdrawal permits you to withdraw cash without your debit card
It also helps you to transfer funds without struggle and fear.
With this method of withdrawal, you need not fear about hackers because your passcode is only usable within 24 hours
Lastly, in the case of you misplacing your ATM card, you don’t need to worry because you can always do your transactions with this cardless withdrawal method.
You can also use this method pending the time you are chanced to request for another one in the bank.
I hope this article has enlightened you on how you can do a cashless withdrawal on your First Bank and UBA accounts.