Are you a diamond bank user? Do you know what the cardless withdrawal entails? If yes, kudos to you, and if no, congratulations to you as these post contains a step by step guide on how to perform the diamond bamk cardless withdrawal.
In 2014, the central bank nigeria released a policy (cardless withdrawal policy) into the banking system, the policy was introduced and adopted by most banks including the diamond bank nigeria.
The cardless withdawal scheme is to relieve customers the stress and heartaches that comes with a malfunctioning or damaged ATM card.
The diamond magic cash is a value added service adopted by the diamond bank nigeria to give customers an unlimited access to the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) without your debit card.
To get started on the diamond bank cardless withdrawal
- Simply visit any of their services or call their contact centre on 0700-300-0000
- Send ‘ATM’ to 30811 on the phone number connected to your diamond bank
- A six-digit code will be sent to your phone number
- Visit the diamond bank ATM machine closest to you
- Select the magic cash option on the ATM
- A pop up notification indicating you input your phone number will be displayed on the screen. Ensure you input the country’s code (+234).
- Generate a 4-digit code you will like to use as your paycode pin or magic cash pin (ensure you write down the pin somewhere safe as you will use it for future transaction)
- After the complete setup of your magic cash pin, you can proceed to withdraw by using the magic cash option
- Fill in the correct details of information displayed on the ATM screen
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- Enter the magic cash pin you generated earlier and press OK
- Your cash is dispensed and transaction completed