This is a comprehensive guide on Domain Flipping. If you are considering doing online business and don’t know which of the online business to engage in or maybe you have heard about Domain Flipping and don’t know how to go about it, then you are on the right page.
Domain flipping is a kind of online business that you can engage in to make money or earn a living online. So many people do this on a part-time and full-time basis or even pick a career from doing this kind of business.
According to a top business journal in the UK, Domain Flipping is among the top 10 online businesses in the world and about 3000 people have taken Domain Flipping as a full-time business, earning their daily income from it.
Hearing about Domain Flipping for the first time and don’t really know what it means, let’s quickly explain some terminologies for better understanding.
What is Domain Name
A Domain Name is a name given to a website. The Domain name can fall under so many extensions such as .com, .org, .net, .com.ng, .outlook and so many other ones.
A domain name can be gotten from a different online merchant that sells them among them are namecheap.com, hostgator.com, smartweb.com and so many other good ones that you can find online.
The Domain name comes for a fee that is renewable yearly and the fee for renewal depends on the package you want to go for, they are normally yearly, quarterly some domain name can run for years it all depends on the package that suits you.
Domain Flipping as the name signifies is the process of buying a domain and reselling it for profit, it can be likened to those that do deals in stock buying, they keep it and when it appreciates they sell at a higher price.
When choosing your Domain name always make sure you go for a domain that appears on the search engine, you can narrow your domain search to a niche. Look for the most search word on each niche and you tailor your domain name to that.
How to Buy a Domain Name
- After you have done your keyword search and decide on the niche you want to focus on
- Write out three proposed domain name you wish to use
- Head to namecheap.com, hostgator.com or smartweb.com.ng( you can use any of the listed sites)
- Log in to any of them and sign up
- After sign up, you will be given your own log in details to access your account.
- Once you have logged in input your proposed domain name in the search bar to see if the domain name is still available
- If the domain name is available you will be directed to where you will make payment with your card.
- Once you fill in your card details and make the payment, you know have the sole access to use that domain name for the number of years subscribe for.
How to Flip Your Domain
Domain Flipping can be done in the following ways.
- You can do a direct sale for your domain on your website by placing a sign on your website that your domain is for sale and give your contact details.
- You can also list your domain on the following site and they will help you sell for a commission.
Site Where You Can Place Domain for Sell
Once you go to any of these site registers with them for free and list your domain, once they are able to sell it, they get commission and remit back to you.
We hope you find this informative and you can now go ahead and do something on Domain Flipping.
Kindly help share with your social media networks and if you have any suggestions drop your comments below.