Ecobank Online Mobile Banking
Online banking or internet banking is one of a kind of banking that has come to stay in the country.
The reason is not farfetched, as the world is going cashless or what we call cashless policy and as a result of this, no one seems to be carrying money from one place to another or better still from one country to another.
Hence the need to have internet banking or Online banking.
Furthermore, Ecobank the pan African bank has been doing all she can to assist her customers to fall into this initiative. Aside from this Ecobank, formed decades ago in her quest to ensure that customers get their desires even at the comfort of their domain or homes decided to launch the Ecobank mobile banking meaning that once you are with your phone, you have money.
Meanwhile, before we go further, it is imperative to understand what online banking means.
What Is Online Banking?
According to Wikipedia, Online banking which can also be referred to as internet banking or better still web banking is an electronic payment system that enables customers of a bank or other financial institution to conduct a range of financial transactions through the financial institution’s website.
The banking system will specifically help to connect to or be part of the core banking system operated by a bank which is in contrast to branch banking which was the traditional way customers accessed banking services.
So in all, Internet banking software provides personal and corporate banking services offering features such as viewing account balances, obtaining statements, checking recent transactions, transferring money between accounts.
However, it is important to understand that easy mobile banking is what Ecobank gives to its customers. And as a customer, if you desire to have mobile banking devoid of corruption, theft, and other vices then Ecobank mobile banking is just the way or the best way to go.
However, it is important to note that the Ecobank mobile application is one that is the fastest, cheap to operate, and cost-effective. So the question is how to get the mobile application. Now getting the application and using it is just as simple as ABC
How To Get The Ecobank Mobile Application
Depending on the phone you are using however as a first-time user of the bank mobile application, what you will do is to pick up your mobile phone and go to your Google play store or apple play store and download the Ecobank app.
Immediately you do this go to new user and fill it after which a six-digit pin message will be sent to your mobile phone.
This message will be used to set up your password after which you may decide to change the pin or retain it if you desire once this is done your Ecobank mobile app is ready.
However, you may have to go to the nearest Ecobank branch for you to access your account where you would have to fill some activation papers.
Meanwhile for old users, just pick up your mobile device go to whatever store is on your phone either Apple or Google play store, type Ecobank mobile app.
Once this is done the app icon will be displayed. download it and once it’s done exit the store and go back to your phone to look for the Ecobank icon on your device. Click on it follow the process and start your mobile banking. However, you are advised to dial *326# to confirm your account on your phone.
Benefits Of Ecobank Mobile Banking
- Instant and Easy Mobile Banking. Instead of carrying money from one place to another, Ecobank the pan African bank has done this to help her customers get what they need at their various comfort zones.
- The world is going cashless: Ecobank the pan African bank, has noticed that the world is going cashless has decided to help her customers in this regard so as not to lag behind, but follow the trends in the world.
- View Account Statements: With the mobile banking and application, you can actually view your account vs rate men’s without stress which is very good.
- Pay Bills and the likes. You can actually pay bills with Ecobank mobile banking. Bills like toll, electricity and more.
- Cheap to operate. Unlike some bank applications where they gulp over 80megabites, Ecobank gulps less than 40MB for app download, and for the online transaction, it is not high but cheap putting Ecobank mobile banking as the best.
If you need a bankthe pan African bank is the best and its mobile banking system is topnotch and the best.