ZENITH BANK TOKEN
Have you heard about Zenith Bank Token, The zenith bank token is a little security device that allows bank customers to perform a transaction with extra layer security. Without these device customers cannot transfer money, purchase airtime, pay bills on the zenith bank internet banking platform.
HOW ZENITH BANK TOKEN TO GET AND ACTIVATE THE
The zenith bank token can be gotten from any zenith bank branch nearest to you. All you have to do is walk into any of their branches nearest to you nationwide and make a request for an internet banking application form.
Once you fill the application and provide them the necessary information, you will be given a token once you have registered for internet banking.
As at today, the token cost a sum of N3500
HOW TO REPLACE YOUR TOKEN IF LOST
The token is very small and as such you could easily loose it, if lost all you have to do is visit the nearest zenith bank branch nearest to you and tell the customer service you want to request for a new hardware token device.
The token could be attached to your key holder, the token could last up to three years, the longevity depends on how often you use it.
FEATURES OF THE ZENITH BANK TOKEN
If you want to get the zenith bank token, let’s go through some of the security features the token carries and what it can do.
- Increase transaction limit, the transaction limit on the mobile app is N100,000 daily while on the internet banking platform customer can transfer up to N5000,000.
- Internet Banking, with the internet banking platform it gives customers access to more features unlike using the mobile app. For example, you can use the Remita platform on the internet banking platform unlike using the mobile app and so many more functions.
- Extra Security, oftentimes people get robbed of their mobile phones and due to this, criminals have access to their account but with the token, you can easily deactivate your account online by visiting the online internet banking platform.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE ZENITH BANK TOKEN DEVICE
- Click this link to access the Zenith Bank Token activation web page https://www.zenithbank.com/HardwaretokenPinCreation.
- Enter your ten-digit Zenith Bank Nuban account number and click proceed.
- An OTP code will be sent to your phone number or email address registered with the bank.
- Enter the OTP code sent to you.
- Bring out the token device from the pack.
- Turn the device to the back to reveal the Zenith bank token number. A token number is a 10-digit number specific to each device. No two token devices can have the same token number.
- Enter the token serial number without the dash (-) or space.
- Input any four-digit pin that you can easily remember and click on proceed.
If activation is successful you will see a confirmation message on the website.
HOW TO USE THE TOKEN FOR INTERNET BANKING
- Visit the Zenith Bank Internet banking web page at https://ibank.zenithbank.com/InternetBanking/
- Select “Pin and Token” from the drop-down menu options. The pin and token option is the default.
- Enter the four-digit pin you created in the previous step.
- Press the white button on the token to reveal the 6-digit token code.
- Enter the token code generated without leaving any space between the 4-digit pin and the token. I.e you write the 4-digit pin and the toke code together without space.
- Click on login.
Now that you have access to the internet banking dashboard, remember that the 4 digit pin and token code must be written together without any space.