The West African Examinations Council is solely an examination board that established by African law to decide the examinations that are essential in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries.
They are charged with the responsibility of conducting the examinations and also award certificates that meet up with standards and would be equivalent in examining authorities internationally.
People do get confused by if WAEC is the same term as WASSCE. WAEC conducts two main examinations in Nigeria.
First, WAEC is an academic body that organizes the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for only senior secondary school students.
The WASSCE was set up and intended for students who would write their final examinations in their different senior secondary school three (SS3).
That aside most candidates are very eager to see the result of their performance in the exam except the ones that are not sure of what they wrote and this is why we are providing a guide on how to purchase a scratch card to check your results.
How To Buy WAEC Scratch Card
There have been a lot of questions on how to get a scratch card to check results, so daily Media provide a complete guide.
Getting a scratch card to check your result is not a big deal if you know how to go about it.
All candidates that want to buy the scratch card can purchase it online from WAEC timetable Nigeria.
So to all waec candidate who is searching for shops or online stores or outlet to purchase the pin and their serial number waec result checking can easily get it from the above-mentioned website.
Here are the advantages of purchasing from a reliable website:
there are many advantages associated with purchasing result checking scratch card waec from online portals these are the listed reasons below.
1. These platforms are reliable and trustworthy
2. They work in conjunction with the waec marketing agency directly.
3. The delivers scratch card without delay and most times it not less than 30 minutes of payment confirmation.
4. Purchasing online is very convenient because you did not need to travel distances to find a WAEC office all you need to do is get the account number make payment and receive your serial number and pin via text message.
5. Another major reason is that they see you through the whole process is of checking your result online which is quality assistance.
6. You’ll get your result to deliver straight up to your email address.
Final Step: You would need to make a payment of N800.00 (Eight Hundred Naira Only) and when making the payment, please be sure you used your WAEC Exam Number as the depositor’s name which would have to be boldly written on the bank teller.
After payment and you received your card ensure you follow the right process to check your results people make mistakes and they end up wasting in the scratch card they got.
I wish you good luck in checking your results where the scratch card is purchased.
if there is any additional issue relating to this topic please drop it in the comment section below.