For all the lovers of good food, we have a well-detailed guide on how to prepare Nigerian fried rice. Fried rice happens to be one of our best delicacies in Nigeria.
Fried rice happens to be one of the common delicacies being served at events such as birthdays, wedding ceremonies, naming ceremonies, house warming, burial ceremonies, and other events.
Fried rice happens to be one of the easily cooked foods being served at events or parties.
Fried rice happens to be the choice of most party lover’s choice at parties, it is one of the food mostly eaten at parties, a party without the sweet delicacy fried rice is an incomplete party.
Ingredients needed to Prepare Fried Rice
- 4 cups of parboiled rice
- Vegetable oil
- 100g cow liver
- Yellow curry powder
- 1/2 cup of green bean
- Season cubes of maggi
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
It is very essential you use all these ingredients if you want to get a sweet yummy and rich Nigerian fried rice.
How to Cook Nigerian Fried Rice
Before you embark on cooking your fried rice, quickly do the following, Scrape the back of your carrot and dice the carrot into plate, slice your onions into small parts, make sure you already parboiled your rice, cut your green pees into tiny parts. Once you have done all these let’s know go straight into how to cook your Nigerian fried rice.
- Put your chicken on flat surface tray and cut the whole chicken into your desired size, once cut wash thoroughly and put in a pot add 2 cup of water and then place it on the burner.
- Add your maggi, seasonings and spices, Add onions and spice to give it a good taste.
- Wash the liver and then cook once done cut it into tiny piece.
- Put the cooked chicken and liver in the same plate and make sure you drain the water out of it.
- Pour your parboiled rice into the water used to heat your chicken and liver.
- Add salt, curry and other spice into the parboiled rice then add a little water.
- Once you add stir together vigorously
- Once cooked for 2-3 minutes transfer the cooked rice to another pot.
- Once you transfer the cooked rice into another pot add your diced cow liver and chicken
- After you have added the chicken and cow liver heat for like 5 minutes
- Once you heat it add your carrot and veggies ( carrot, peas, green beans)
- After you have added all cook for 5 minutes and is ready to be served.
Please go ahead and enjoy your fried rice.