In today’s guide, let’s look into how to make payment for your BEDC prepaid meters online.
We will go through the process step by step on how to quickly recharge your BEDC prepaid meter from the comfort of your home or offices without any issues.
BEDC Company Profile
BEDC is the Benin Electricity Distribution Company, is one of the successor distribution companies ( DISCO) created following the privatization of the state-owned power company.
BEDC is the 4th largest Disco in distribution capacity and also the 3rd largest in a number of households among distribution companies.
Areas Covered by BEDC
If you are in any of these locations, then you are under BEDC distribution covering area, you will learn how to easily recharge your prepaid meters online.
Some of the areas covered are Delta, Edo, Ekiti, and Ondo States which as geographical coverage of 55,770 square kilometers.
BEDC Business Units
The company operates from up to twenty-five (25) business district with about 350 offices spread across the four (4) states and servicing about 13 million people.
BEDC has been able to distribute a substantial amount of prepaid meters across these locations with Eight (8) out of Ten (10) households have access to BEDC prepaid meters.
If you have BEDC prepaid meters in your home or offices then the next few steps will take you through how you can conveniently and comfortably recharge your prepaid meters.
BEDC online Meter Request
For those that are planning to get BEDC prepaid meter, you easily make a request for a prepaid meter online by visiting thir official website at www.bedcpower.com/meter-online-request and fill in your details.
The following are the cost of getting a BEDC prepaid meter.
- Single-phase pre-paid meter N24,832.00
- Three-phase pre-paid meter N53,820.00
- Whole current meter N94,309.00
How to Recharge BEDC Prepaid Meter Online
- Visit BEDC official website bedcpower.com with your PC or Android to make sure you have an internet connection.
- Once logged in locate the BEDC payment area and fill the following details.
BEDC customer account number
Amount to be paid
Then click send
- Choose the mode of payment you want to use from the ones listed below
Bank account of payee
- Once you make the payment, you will be notified via e-mail and SMS for the success of your transaction.
I hope this write up has been helpful and you can now see that paying your BEDC bills is fast and easy.
If you have a further inquiry you can equally contact their customer service care on
- BEDC Phone number: 08034012323
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org