You are welcome to Daily media Nigeria, today I’ll be showing firsthand guide on how to make EEDC payments online from the comfort of your home or office.
This guide will guide you through the simple steps you can follow to recharge EEDC Prepaid meter online without any complications or frustration.
But before i go-ahead to show how you how to go about making on online payments for electricity bill, I want to quickly let you know that EEDC is Enugu Electricity Distribution Company,that is the Disco that oversees the maintenance, distribution, and payments in regions of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo State.
So if you are in any of those locations, you under EEDC, and you are on the right page that will guide you to make your payments online in a few clicks.
Some Eighteen distribution companies have been licensed in the power sector during the reformation of the new Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
There has already been the distribution of substantial amounts of Prepaid meters. Five out of ten houses use a prepaid meter, of course In Nigeria.
If your home uses a prepaid meter, and you are an EEDC operator, the next few lines below will guide you on how to make payments easily online.
You need an internet connection and also an internet-enabled device like a PC or mobile to carry out the transaction.
You will not have to go to the bank and stay in long queues, you will be able to recharge your pay meter from the comfort of your mobile device.
ust follow the below steps to recharge your prepaid. Please note that this guide is particularly for users of Enugu Electricity Distribution Company plc (EEDC) prepaid meter, EEDC covers Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo State.
How to Recharge EEDC Prepaid meter online
- Open your mobile device or PC and make sure it is connected to the internet
- Then visit the website at www.enugudisco.com
- You will find the make payment button at the top right corner of the page, click on it and you will be taken to a new page https://energypay.myeedc.com/ where your payment will be initiated.
- In the search box, you will be requested to key in your EEDC Meter Number
- On the next screen, you will see, you need to key in your EEDC account details any arrears you may have on your account
- It is time to add the amount you want to pay on your prepaid meter
- Also, input your mo0bile number and email address correctly so you can receive your token without any hassle or complications.
- Key in your debit card details and click on the on “Pay Now” button to complete the payment.
- You will be sent a One Time Password (OTP) from your bank to your mobile number.
- You will receive your token in your email or via SMS
We hope you find the process on How to Recharge Enugu Electricity (EEDC) prepaid meter Online very useful.
Share with friends and family and come daily for more interesting updates that we may have.