Switching from an Android device to the iOS platform can be quite challenging. First, you have to think of a way to move your contacts, and then important documents, which we can say is just the easy part. The real deal comes when you want to transfer those pictures and videos you love.
The Android and iOS are different operating systems, so direct transfer, we can say, is pretty much out of the question.
Well, that’s the whole point of this article; we’ve put together three fast and reliable ways you can use to transfer your multimedia files from an Android to an iPhone.
Three Ways to Transfer Multimedia Files from Android to iPhone
We’ve listed three of the fastest and easiest way you can transfer files from an android to an iPhone. You don’t need to be an IT guru to do this, and all processes are very easy to follow.
By using PanFone Mobile Data Transfer Tool
PanFone is a software tool that gives users the ability to link an Android device to win an iPhone, making it possible to transfer files between them. It’s one of the simplest and fastest ways to transfer files between devices. You can follow these few steps to transfer your files
- Download the software into your PC, and click on “Transfer” on the main screen.
- Connect both phones to the computer. The software tool will automatically detect both phones and their types. Make sure the iPhone is on the receiver side in the app’s dashboard.
- Click on “Next,” and you will be taken to a page with a list of categories to select whatever you wish to transfer.
Using the Move to iOS App
Move to iOS is an Android app programmed to transfer files from an Android device to an iPhone. You can download it on the Google Play Store. Follow this procedure to transferring files:
- While setting up your iPhone, tap “Move Data from Android” when it reaches the App & Data screen, then tap “continue to generate a ten-digit or six-digit code to be used when connecting the Android device
- Launch the app on the Android phone you wish to transfer files from and tap “Continue.”
- Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions displayed on the screen. Now tap “Next” on the code screen, then enter the code generated on the iPhone.
- Select the contents you wish to transfer and tap “Next.”
This app and procedure only work while setting up the iOS device for the first time or after a complete reset. If you get past the App & Data screen, you’ll have to reset the iPhone again or use other means to transfer files.
By Using Google Drive
Google drive is primarily used as a cloud storage. However, it’s a useful tool for transferring pictures and files from an Android device to an iPhone.
Specifically for iPhone 11 or higher. The only requirement for this an active Gmail account. The Google Drive cloud storage allows you to save anything from word documents, videos, pictures, contacts, or entire folders. Follow these few steps to get it done:
- Install the Google Drive application on your android device if it’s not installed already
- Open your gallery and choose the pictures you wish to transfer to the iPhone.
- Once done, tap on “share” and choose the “Share via Drive.” If you don’t see this written, look for the Google Drive icon and then select.
- Now download the Google Drive app on your iPhone
- Launch the app and sign in with the Gmail address you used on the Android device.
- You should be able to see everything that was uploaded. You can start downloading them to the iPhone.
There are more than three ways to transfer files from Android to iPhone, but for this article, we want to keep it fast and short.
Besides, many other ways are quite slower or just involve reusing another app that works just like the first (PanFone). We hope you’ve been able to set up your device and import those important files too!