Israel Adesanya is a mixed martial artist, kickboxer, boxer, and Internet personality from Lagos, born in New Zealand. He is signed for the Ultimate Fighting Championship at the moment.
Adesanya started his career as a mixed martial artist and made his first appearance in 2012. He competed with an 11-0 record in places like China and Australia.
His all-time wins came via KO / TKO. In addition, it was announced in 2017 that Israel made an agreement with UFC.
The first fight of the artist was against Rob Wilkinson at UFC 221 on February 11, 2018. In addition, the UFC Middleweight Champion is Adesanya.
He was still the former middleweight Glory contestant winner. Adesanya is known for being the two-time cruiserweight heavyweight champion and King in the Square.
According to the source, the boxer is the only player in the history of the Ring who won the most titles in King. In reality, as of October 2019, he bagged the 8th spot in the UFC pound-for-pound rankings.
The MMA artist was born on July 22, 1989, in Lagos, Nigeria, before Fame, Parents & Early Career Years. Therefore, as of 2019, the age of Israel Adesanya is 30 years old.
Israel’s “Taiwo Adesanya” mother is working as a nurse. There are five siblings in the artist (names are not available). Israel Mobolaji Adesanya is his actual full birth name.
Isreal Adesanya Education
He first attended Chrisland School as far as schooling was concerned.
The singer has also been participating in his after-school club in Taekwondo. Nevertheless, after his mother suggested with him because of his injury, Adesanya dropped out of the Taekwondo lessons. The parents of the boxer moved and settled in Rotorua, New Zealand in early 2000.
Mobolaji later graduated from high school at Rotorua Boys. The MMA artist began his training in kickboxing at 18 years of age, according to Wikipedia.
He then moved to China to prove his worth in the fighting industry. He relocated to Auckland at the age of 21 and began his training at City Kickboxing under Eugene Bareman.
Isreal Adesanya Height & Weight
The height of Israel Adesanya is 193 cm (6 foot 4 inches) with a lean structure.
He weighs up to 185 lbs (84 kg) and maintains his physique on a daily basis by performing kickboxing workouts.
Isreal Adesanya Facts
- He and his parents moved to Ghana for 10 months at the beginning of 2001. But his mom and dad wanted a good higher education for him. The family, therefore, moved to New Zealand.
- He said that Israel was initially inspired by the Muay Thai movie “Ong-Bak” during an interview.
- Mobolaji received the “Best of the Night Award” with his UFC debut match in the early days of his career.
- The artist competed against numerous MMA world big names including Marvin Vettori, Brad Tavares, Derek Brunson, Kelvin Gastelum, Anderson Silva, etc.
- Most recently, on October 6, 2019, Adesanya faced Robert Whittaker in a title unification bout.
- In reality, in the second round, the MMA fighter won the fight by knockout and became the undisputed champion of middleweight UFC.
- Israel Mobolaji has an impressive fan-following on Instagram of over 1.8 + million followers.
- He usually posts about his everyday lifestyle, appearances of activities, behind the scenes, battle videos, few glimpses of his holiday trips, and much more on the website.