POLARIS USSD CODE FOR TRANSFERS AND CHECK ACCOUNT BALANCE
Do you have any pending questions as regard POLARIS USSD? We got you covered, Polaris bank was formerly known as Skye Bank, CBN revokes its license and its asset and liabilities were taken over by Polaris bank. As off today all known Skye bank branches are now known as Polaris bank.
WHY POLARIS USSD TRANSFER CODE
Polaris USSD transfer code makes it easy for customers to perform banking transaction from the comfort of their home or offices without visiting the bank hall.
- The service can be used 24/7
- It works on any phone
- No need of internet connection
- 500,000 daily transfer limit
- Instant notification on all transaction
POLARIS BANK TRANSFER CODE
To make use of the Polaris bank transfer code you will need a phone number linked to your bank account.
Once you have a phone number linked to your bank account all you need to do now is to dial *833# from your phone.
When you dial follow on-screen command and get your pin and you can start using the service.
HOW TO CHECK POLARIS BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE
To view your Polaris bank account balance you can simply dial *833*6#, you will be charged 10-11 naira for each transaction you perform.
POLARIS USSD CODE- SEND, AIRTIME AND CHECK BALANCE
The following are the Polaris USSD transfer code you can apply on your mobile for your banking transactions.
- Open an Account (*833*1#)
- Pay Bills (*833*2#)
- Transfer Funds (*833*3#)
- Check your Balance (*833*6#)
- Pay with Master card (*833*7#)
HOW TO ACTIVATE POLARIS MOBILE USSD CODE PLATFORM *833#
To get started with Polaris bank ussd code, you need to first register on this platform and create a transaction PIN.
- Dial *833#.
- Select 6 to check account balance.
- Enter your account number.
- Create a 4-digit transaction PIN. This will be required to complete all transactions you initiate on this platform.
- Once your balance is displayed, you have successfully registered for 833 smart banking.
POLARIS BANK CHARGES & DAILY LIMIT
- Transfer Limit: Maximum of 50,000 Naira daily.
- Recharge Limit: 5,000 Naira daily and 20,000 Naira monthly.
- Transfer Charges: 52.5 Naira for transfer to other banks and 10.5 Naira to other skye bank accounts.
- Bills Payment Charges: N53 (LLC & Bet9ja) – 105 (PHCN & DsTv) Naira.
- Recharge Charges: Free.
- Network Charges: 1 – 5 Naira per transaction. You will receive Connection problem or Invalid MMI code errors if you have no airtime.
POLARIS AIRTIME RECHARGE
You can only recharge the phone number associated with your account with the code below.
- Dial *833*Amount#.
Your airtime will be top up in a matter of seconds.
To buy airtime for other numbers, use the Skye bank recharge code below.
- Dial *833*Amount*Phone Number#.
- Complete the transaction using your authentication PIN