Countless Nigerians usually pick the data plans that are high in value and speed with less price from the variety of service providers in the country. In this article,we will share with you the data plans available on Smile, the price and how to subscribe. Truly, the plans are really enticing.
Smile Coverage areas in Nigeria
Although, Smile is one of the major 4GLTE organizations in Africa with high speed and efficiency, yet not all Nigerians can have access to this network due to limited network coverage.
Presently, Smile Nigeria can be accessed by citizens in the following areas:
Smile Network Data Plan And Prices
As soon as you decide to subscribe to the Smiles Network, you will be given the option to choose from these several plans, ranging from daily, weekly to monthly and yearly plans.
- Unlimited LTE monthly plan @10,000 valid for 30days
- Unlimited Essential monthly plan @N15000 valid for 30 days.
- Unlimited premium @ N19800 valid for 30 days.
- Smiles FlexiDaily data plan gives you 1Gb worth of data @N350 valid for 24 hours.
- Smiles FlexiWeekly data plan offers you 2Gb data @N1000 valid for 7days.
- Smile voice only @N500 valid for 30 days
- Smile voice only @N1000 valid for 30 days (you will have access to 135 local call minutes.)
- Smile voice only @N3000 valid for 30 days.(You will access to 430 local call minutes)
- Smile Value Plus plan gives you 31Gb for N11000 valid for 30 days.
- ValuePlus data plan gives you 11Gb for N5,000 valid for 30 days.
- Smile ValuePlus plan gives you 21Gb for N8000 valid for 30 days.
- Smile ValuePlus data plan gives you 15Gb data @N6000 valid for 30 days.
For the heavy data users:
- Smile BumpaValue data plan gives you 30Gb @ N15000 for 60 days.
- Smile BumpaValue data plan offers you 60Gb data @N30,000 valid for 90 days
- Smiles 80Gb BumpaValue plan offers you 8Gb worth of data @ N40000 valid for 120 days.
Now that the data plans and prices have been revealed to you, below are the steps you need to follow in order to subscribe.
How to Subscribe to Smile Data Bundles
Quickteller and through Gtbank USSD
How To Pay Through Quickteller website
To subscribe for Smile on quickteller here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the website www.quickteller.com/smile
- Then select your choice of data bundle
- Now input your smile account number, your email, and your mobile number.
- After that, click on “continue” accept N100 as a convenience fee.
- Click on pay in order to confirm payment.
- Select your ATM type and enter all the required details.
- Input your OTP code to complete your payment, click on “pay”.
How To Pay Through Gtbank USSD
- First dial *737*50*amount to recharge*7#
- Secondly, Input your smile account number.
- Thirdly, enter the last 4 digits of your GTB card or your mobile banking Pin
- Lastly, confirm payment.
Note that Smile data is very fast and asides this, it has the capacity of offering services to over 300 million consumers.